Earn EXTRA $1000 – $2000 per month by learning how to build a website in 1 day (No coding required)
1 Fusionopolis Way B1-06/07/08 S138632
Date & Time:
- 15th August 2020 (Saturday)
- 12 – 6pm
*Original price $300
- Max 12 pax
- 6 Hours
What You’ll Learn:
- Know how to quickly & easily set up a self-hosted website
- Create a stunning new website & get it up online in under 60 minutes!
- Understand the basics & fundamentals of WordPress
- Gain the skills to edit, update and add new content to your website
- Ask follow-up questions related to the course content
- Understand how to use plugins to get the features you would Like to see on your website
- Understand how to build an e-commerce website with integrated online payment & shipping functions.
Why Take This Course?
- You learn the simplest and most efficient steps to create a website in under 60 minutes!
- You will be able to build your own website so that you save money hiring a website developer.
- You learn the skills so that you can earn an extra $1000 – $2000 helping clients build their website.
Who This Course is For:
- Complete beginners and intermediate students
- Anyone who wants to create a professional website and get it live within a few hours
- Anyone who wants to learn the Basics and Fundamentals of WordPress
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of how to get a website online
- Anyone who wants to make a website without needing to write a single line of code
- NOT for people who want to learn HTML, CSS, or any type of coding
- Choosing the right domain and hosting platform
- Set up Domain & Hosting
- Choosing the right website builder platform
- Set up website builder platform and navigating the builder platform
- Set up a basic website (1 – 3 pages)
- Set up an advanced website (5 – 7 pages)
- Set up an e-commerce website
- Using Themes, Plugins & Integrations
- Creating mobile and tablet-friendly websites
- What is WordPress?
- Overview of WordPress Dashboard
- Installing WordPress
- Installing Themes and Plugins
- Changing WordPress Themes
- Choosing the right Plugins
- Creating of Pages and Posts
- Inserting of Images to your Pages or Posts
- Editing Pages and Posts
- Embedding of Videos
- Creating Mobile-Responsive Sites
- Getting to Know Woocommerce
- Installing and Running Woocommerce
- Introduction to Woocommerce Store Settings
- Setting Up Payment Gateway Integration
- Setting Up Shipping Options
- Adding Simple and Variable Products
- Creating Coupons
- Monitoring and Moderating Product Reviews
- Setting Up Homepage and Navigation
- Free hosting for 3 months (worth $320 / year; special rate for subsequent hosting – $150 / year)
- Lifetime WhatsApp support after the course
What Will Be Provided:
- Free hosting for 3 months.
- Computers and Wifi will be available during the course (Attendees do not have to bring their own laptops)
- Free-flow cold & hot drinks
- Printed handouts & pen
- WhatApp support system
*Attendees do not have to pay for their own domain and hosting for this course to start building their website
“I was initially skeptical about this course, after attending it, I managed to learn the secrets of how a website can be built easily without code. I am now developing websites for many clients and earning more than $2000 / month! Highly recommended for those looking to earn additional income!”
~ Charlie Ong
“I attended this course as I was looking to learn how to build my own website. After attending the course, we got added to a support group and it is very useful. The trainers provided us support almost instantly. I managed to get my website done nicely and saved a lot of money as compared to hiring a developer to build my website”
~ John Lim
1. I have no prior coding knowledge at all, can I still learn how to build a website in this 6 hours lesson?
Yes you can! We have simplified the tools attendees use to build a website. If you know how to use Microsoft Word, you can build a website!
2. After the lesson, if I have questions to ask, can I still ask the trainers and will it be chargeable?
After the lesson, the trainers will set up a support group via WhatsApp. Attendees can continue to ask any questions in the group, and the trainers will respond to the questions. This support group is lifetime and it is free of charge.
3. Now it is Phase 2 of Covid-19. Can the lesson still proceed?
Yes. We have approval from management. As of 4th July onwards, the location we are using is opened to the public. There will still be temperature scanning, safe entry check-in / check-out as well as social distancing. All attendees are still required to wear a mask.
4. After the lesson, will I receive website projects?
This is subject to the availability of website projects from The Digital Spacee Pte Ltd and suitability of the attendees.
(1) No withdrawal or refund of courses is allowed. All transfers are considered on a case-by-case basis.
(2) You are advised to be punctual for class.
(3) Venue and room are subjected to change.
(4) The Course Outline is subjected to change and The Digital Spacee Pte Ltd reserves the right to make changes without prior notice.
(5) Please take note that the total course duration may be less than what is stated.